- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "All Beefed Up"
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "You Picked 'Em"
- "The Zellagabetsky" - "The Sandwich That's Bigger Than Its Name"; 8-decker on special cut rye, corned beef, pastrami, turkey, roast beef, salami, tongue & Swiss cheese w/ cole slaw, Russian dressing & red sweet pepper
- Corned Beef Sandwich - 30-day brining process; over-sized sandwich; looks good
- Fried Kreplach - "a Jewish wonton" stuffed w/ beef mix, boiled & deep-fried; served w/ apple sauce & sour cream
- Kasha Varnishkas - traditional Eastern European Jewish dish that combines kasha (buckwheat), noodles, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms; served w/ gravy on side
- Mishmosh Soup - Matzoh ball soup w/ kreplach; "killer"-Guy Fieri