- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "Deep Fried All-Stars"
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "Global Traditions"
- Fish & Chips - whole fillets of premium, sustainable Alaskan Cod cooked to order in a thin, crisp coating of beer batter; looks good
- Haggis - traditional Scottish dish; best described as "the stuff they throw away"...cow heart, tongue, liver--ground, seasoned, shaped in meatball, beer-battered and deep-fried, "not for the unadventurous or vegetarians" (from its website)
- Toad in the Hole - Yorkshire pudding w/ mashed potatoes, fried sausage links and topped w/ gravy; looks good