- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "Name That Cook"
- Curried Goat Roti - pan-fried flat w/ goat along w/ lightly curried potatoes, garbanzo beans & salad w/ dairy-free house dressing; looks good
- Dhal Puri - tortilla-like flat bread; thin chickpea filled roti seasoned with cumin, fresh cilantro and garlic; traditionally served wrapped but can also be served on the side; enjoyed by itself or with a side dish; used for scooping, sopping & wrapping
- Pelau - like a "Trinidad Jambalaya"; boneless dark & white chicken swimming in an ocean of chopped carrots, celery, and white rice browned by pigeon peas or red beans; looks good
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "World Class Flavor"