- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "Amazing Asian"
- Ike's Vietnamese Fish Sauce Wings
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "You Can Say That Again"
- Ike's Vietnamese Fish Sauce Wings - top seller; fresh natural chicken wings marinated in fish sauce and palm sugar, deep-fried, tossed in caramelized Phu Quoc fish sauce and garlic and served w/ Vietnamese table salad; Guy got his spicy; looks good
- Muu Paa Kham Waan - boar meat collar rubbed garlic, coriander root and black pepper, glazed w/ soy and sugar, grilled over charcoal and served w/ chilled mustard greens and a spicy chile/lime/garlic sauce; "ridiculously good"-Guy Fieri; looks good
- Papaya Pok Pok - spicy green papaya salad w/ tomatoes, long beans, Thai chili, lime juice, tamarind fish sauce, garlic, palm sugar, dried shrimp and peanuts made to order in the pok pok (mortar and pestle); Guy had dried chilies added; looks good