- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "Best of the West"
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - "Peppers, Pork and Poutine"
- Chiles en Nogada - chef's iconic dish; roasted poblano pepper filled w/ chicken, apple, pear, dried apricot & pecans, in a almond cream sauce & "finished w/ the colors of the (Mexican) flag" (cilantro, queso fresco & pomegranate seeds
- Cochinita Pibil - Yucatan-style pulled pork; pork marinated in achiote & sour orange, wrapped in a banana leaf & slow-roasted over night; topped w/ pickled red onion & Yucantan-style pico de gallo; "I have had the 'last meal' on Triple-D so many times, but I've got to tell you without doubt that is one of the best"-Guy Fieri; looks good
- Mojarra San Agustin - achiote & sour orange rubbed tilapia topped w/ onion, garlic & citrus, wrapped in banana leaf & grilled